We are looking for skilled product designer to join our team!
Great products are made by deeply understanding what is the job the customers want done and what is
the core pain they want to solve. This is the approach we have towards building our product and we
are looking for someone to join our team full-time to be the driving force behind our designs that
solve actual problem.
Why are we looking for a designer?
Right now, we have built a first iteration of the software that is being tested with customers as we
speak, but there is much more for us to understand, iterate and improve.
What would you do?
As a designer, you would partner with our product manager, leadership and other roles across the
whole company to deeply understand our customers and explore the solution side to their problems.
You would also work closely (and be mentored by) with our head of design, who designed the initial
screens and flows of the app, but has limited capacity to be full-time hands on.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that has experience with real digital product design and rather than
focusing on dark mode, the designer understands that it's important to understand the customer,
think about user experience, the flows they are making and whether it really does solve the problem
they are having.
- You understand principles of UX and know how to work in tandem with product manager and within a
- You have experience with talking to customers to understand their pains and needs and doing
other kinds of customer research
- You are passionate about building something and seeing real impact of your work
- You are proficient in Figma, but are happy to supplement it with other lower fidelity tools if
- (bonus) You have ideally 2+ years of experience in digital product company
Who we are?
Accomango is a SaaS enabled B2B Marketplace Startup founded in May 2020. We quickly pivoted and
raised our first investment round from a landmark European VC in August 2020. Right now, we are on
the mission of digitizing the last bastion of offline real estate - accommodation for agency workers
and blue-collar economy.
The founding team gained experience from companies such as Productboard, Twisto, Rohlik, BCG & Enern
Investments. Most of the team have a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering
Accomango core values
- We know when it's important to focus and work hard to deliver 🚀
- We love to learn. Nobody is perfect and there are many people that can teach us what we are
- We strive to deliver delightful product for our customers while having fun during the process
- No hierarchy; ownership driven decision process